Monday, October 7, 2013

Portraits

Gonna do it again.............


 

Ta Da!  I'm done!  I'm sure if you know me on facebook you have seen the finished product, but I'm tickled it turned out so good.  For my first! 

DSCN0416

I feel so good about this that I’m doing one of my Mom & Dad.  I’m going to draw them from their photo portraits done in their 20′s.  I think it was their 20′s…. they were young anyway.  What’s so important about age anyway, it’s just a number. They sit on my dresser and I look at them all the time.  So, here I go again!!!

Dad0001
DSCN0425

If you have excellent vision, you can probably tell that I’ve started on the head.  I’ve come to a halt today since I reached his nose and ear……  these area’s are intimidating to me for some reason.  I have to make sure that I am feeling “all creative” before I can continue on.  But, on a happy note, I am on fall break, I’ve promised myself this time would be spent creatively so I have all the time in the world to get this right.  At this point, that’s how it seems…. :[  Ha!  We will see.....

I know this is my 2nd post in one day, but I'm on fall break and I'm on a roll.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment