Tuesday, October 15, 2013

M,N,O & P

????????????????????

(I'm really wondering how still I have to stand to keep some of these photos from being

 so blurry. )

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest. 

These are my two newest letters

"M" - 8" paper mache letter.  Morning Glory.... ( I actually think my best friend Michele plans to scarf this up, but I wanted to show it any hoot. ) 

"N" - 12" wooden letter.  Naughty or Nice....  I really enjoyed doing this one. 

   I am working on my "O" now.  I'm going with a Opium Poppy for the subject.  A very pretty flower that I think will make a lovely subject matter. 

??????????

"P" - Paper was my subject.  A collage of craft paper, paper dolls, algebra books ( didn't see any reason to not use them, won't be needing them any longer myself!)  Ha!  I also threw a couple of photos of Shirley Temple in there. 

I actually created the "P" a while back, but decided that since I wasn't staying in sequence with the letters I would wait until I got to the M,N,O before showing it.  Okay, I have skipped over "O", but only for a short time.  

Side note........ 

Sweet Tea & Shopping

presents

Last Chance Santa

A Handmade & Vintage Holiday Celebration

 

Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013 - 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.

Bottom View Farm – 185 Wilkerson Lane

Portland, TN 37148


I will be in my first Crafts Fair on December 7th in Portland, TN . 

I am Oh So excited about this...... 

If you are anywhere in Middle Tennessee on the 7th, please try to stop by for a introduction, look see and visit.

I will have a number of drawings, my letters, aprons and purses with me. All wanting you to get them out of my closet and on to more useful circumstances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment