Tuesday, November 5, 2013

??????????

My latest paper mache letter - "O"

I saw an Opium Poppy for the first time recently. These flowers have such delicate petals of pink, red, orange and purple. Just had to paint them on a letter. So, what better letter than the "O". The stamen is such a contrast from the petals, the flower just pops with color!
This paper mache letter is 8 inches.

Since I have decided not to sell my "P".  Mainly because I am not to happy about it.  I have almost worked my way through the alphabet.

I must admit that I do have a time taking pictures that are light enough.  I tried taking several pictures of this "O", but this is the best.... and yet a little dark.  ??????????

I took this one outside, but hence.... still a little too dark.  Ahhh, maybe not.  What do you think?  I'd love to hear.

So here are my letters, from A - O and maybe the P, but it will not be going in my Etsy shop.  www.etsy.com/AllBeckysCreations

ABC

ABCs

DD in Lace completed

Eelephants earth and elderberries

FF  for fence with pretty flower

GGerbera Daisy G

H ??????????Heather H ??????????

IIvy I

JJ

KK

L??????????

M??????????

N??????????

O??????????

and the collage P

??????????

I think these run the gamut of ideas.... child like themes,  whimsical themes, and with the flowers maybe just a few that adults might like.  I also have some letters that I have done for specific people..... here they are

Amelias A

Blairs B the one that started it all

and an "R"  that was given as a wedding present, the only picture I have is sort of blurry

Scot and Jessica

I thought this was a real cute idea, I painted lace on the very large letter in the couples favorite colors and attached white flowers in the bend.

On to a special item, I hope in time for Thanksgiving.....


No comments:

Post a Comment