Saturday, November 16, 2013

Give Thanks! (better late than never)

It’s gonna be Thanksgiving soon!  Wow!  My life is flying, and I’m trying to catch up…  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t!

My newest addition to the Etsy Shop  www.etsy.com/allbeckyscreations.


Each letter is painted brown with green and gold leaf.  Each is an individual letter to be hung as you like.

I love the sentiment in these two words.  Something to ponder during the Holidays, but also every day of our lives.  We should always give thanks for all the good in our lives and in the lives of those we love and care for.
I should have started these earlier, like before Halloween.  But, hence that is not when I started.  I promise that I am not a procrastinator, but it would appear so…. NOT!  No matter…… Here they are!

I will be adding a self designed purse soon.  I’ve just begun to work on this purse, normally they do not take this long, but since I have no pattern to use…. just doing it as I go.  (Eek!)  it will be a little longer.
I’ll tell you what pattern I’ve been using and it must come to a halt!  Procrastination….. I always get this way around the Holidays…. I don’t know why, because I love this time of year.  I have always had a sneaky suspension that it has something to do with not wanting it to come so fast.  My life use to not go by so fast.  I think it would work better if it just wouldn’t do this.  As we get older, we should be able to savor each and every moment.  Well, we can savor these moments, if we can catch up with the moments that are flying by!
SchroederintreeIt’s gonna be here before I know it!  And, I love it so I’m glad it is…..

No comments:

Post a Comment