Saturday, August 4, 2012

This is the newest installment in my newest series called " The Alphabet ".  

" The elephant is fixing eggs while the earth is revolving around the elderberries." 

I am so very excited about these letters, oh by the way, I know I skipped the "D", it was only because I had to mail order.  I do know my alphabet.  Ha!  Since most of my designs are a tad intricate, it does take a bit more time to paint than I would really like, but I do so like the finished product.  I hope in time as I progress, I will be able to turn these over a little quicker without allowing it to affect the quality.  I've never been one to slap paint on a canvas and call it a day.  It just isn't going to happen.  

Have a great day!  

Oh yes!  I have now figured out how to add the links so  you can join my blog, so please check it out at the bottom of my blog and please join me so I can get to know you!  I do so love to make friends!  

Thanks!