Wednesday, July 13, 2016

www.etsy.com/allbeckyscreations

www.allbeckyscreations.com


Gearing Up!





As you can see, when I moved into my studio 2 years ago, it was very organized, clean and an attractive place if I must say so myself.  

After quiting my day job, I vowed to put my entire self into creating my stores and make a name for myself within the art world.  

Now my studio looks like this...



Projects galore, already finished a custom order and working on another.  Such a terrific feeling!  

I am tremendously enjoying myself, this is just so much fun!  I started on my first drawing in a very long time.  I felt like my pencils deserved to come to life again.  
I am truly excited about this one... As you can see bricks are involved... I love to draw bricks!  Yay! 

as Scarlett O'Hara once said...." Tomorrow is another day!"

 We will talk again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment