Monday, July 11, 2016

I'm back!

Collage 
It's so much fun!  
It is official, AllBeckysCreations is now an official full time job!Some times people get distracted by life, and the things that they love become something they loved.  I almost allowed this to happen due to some expected and unexpected circumstances. I saw a video on YouTube explaining gelli prints.  I had seen so many on Etsy and Facebook, I had to check it out.  After watching these video's I ordered a gelli plate for myself and began experimenting. Sometimes it just takes a spark to start a fire.  Well, I'm on fire.  I have also been painting, drawing and doing some painted letters, but this collage thing is great! It's just so  much fun and the sky is the limit to what can be done!  You will see much more of me in the future, lots of work to add to my Etsy Shoppe.  I've been doing a good bit of custom orders, which I really enjoy. (hint hint) Stay tuned for more! 
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment