Wednesday, June 20, 2012

 

 

  I have added these letters to my Etsy Shop today.  They are paper mache letters that I have painted in fun colors and fun characters and shapes.










 I have started asking for custom orders, but will also continue to paint letters on my own.  Of course, I hope that the custom orders become so time consuming that I don't have time to do anything else.  Ha!  Wouldn't that be grand! 

 

 

 

 

 I've really enjoyed doing these letters.  My first letter was a large letter that I did for my daughter.  It didn't take me long at all, so I was rather amazed at how labor intensive these 8" letters are, especially when I decided to put so much detailed work on them. 





These letters that are already complete are painted on both sides.  If it is preferred, I can paint only one side and place a hook on them so that they can hang on a wall.  

I am also have some wooden letters that I will be incorporating into my shop at some point in the future.  

 

 

 

I'm just super excited about working with these letters.  Working with them has been a lot of fun.   I am really looking forward to this so much!